· Being a part of the Bethlehem City cast is of vital importance. You must commit to be present for all performances in which you are scheduled OR contact your director early enough to be replaced OR find a substitute for your part. Dinner is served each night in the Student Ministry Building starting at 4:30pm. All cast members should be dressed and in their assigned scene no later than 6:20pm.
· All costumes will be provided and should be returned to the appropriate area each night.
· You should agree to cooperate and take direction from your scene director.
· We try to make each scene as authentic as possible. Therefore we ask you to refrain from wearing watches, glasses or any other accessory that would take away from the authenticity of the scene.
· Above all, you should have a good and cooperative attitude with the rest of your cast members and those in leadership.
Click the Link below and register your child.