Text Giving : 855-982-2888
1. Donor text the keyword and amount (ex. Tithe 10 - There must be a space between the keyword and amount) to the number that is assigned to you organization. (If only an amount is texted without a keyword, the funds will go to a default category.
2. Donor receives text to sign into their SecureGive account or create a new one.
3. Donor signs in or creates an account and saves a payment method to be used for text giving.
4. When this is complete, donor receives a text asking them to confirm the donation by texting Y.
5. Donor receives a thank you notification, via text, and by email.
The next time the donor would like to give by text, they simply type the keyword and amount and will receive a request to confirm with Y. After replying, they will receive a confirmation that their donation was processed.
**We recommend that the donor save your organization's text number in their phone for future use**
**Donors can text a question mark "?" to be sent helpful tips or to be sent the link to change/update their saved payment information.
**Donors can text STOP to de-activate text giving from their phone.